Using our user-friendly Blackjack Trainer is a straightforward process. You can simply click the "deal" button to start playing immediately, or you have the option to customize the settings to mirror the specific version of blackjack you wish to practice. The blackjack chart, accessible under the "Help" section, will adapt based on your chosen options and game rules.
There are seven adjustable variables within the Blackjack Trainer. To fine-tune these settings, click the "Options" button:
Dealer's Soft 17: Choose whether the dealer hits or stands on soft 17:
- Dealer hits on soft 17 (typically less favorable for players).
- Dealer stands on soft 17 (usually better for players).
Doubling After Splitting: Decide if you're allowed to double down after splitting:
- Double allowed after splitting (highly advantageous for players, often the standard in Vegas).
- Double as the first option only (restricts doubling to your initial play, not after splitting).
Surrender Rule: Determine if surrender is permitted:
- Allow surrender (common in 6 and 8 deck shoe games in Vegas, beneficial for players).
- No surrender (rarely allowed in single deck and double deck games).
Number of Decks in Play:
- 8 decks (typical in Vegas shoe games).
- 6 decks.
- 4 decks.
- 2 decks.
- Blackjack pays 3:2 (standard in Vegas, more favorable for players).
- Blackjack pays 6:5 (typical in double deck or single deck games, less favorable).
Re-Splitting Hands: Specify if and how many times you can re-split your cards:
- Re-split allowed (3 times) – typical in shoe games.
- Re-split allowed (2 times).
- Re-split allowed (1 time).
- Re-split not allowed.
- Hard mode (for more challenging scenarios).
- Splits only (focus on splitting hands).
- Soft hands only (play hands with an ace).
- Random mode (completely random shuffle).
Once you've configured the table settings to your liking, the Blackjack Chart will automatically update to display the optimal blackjack strategy for your chosen parameters. To access the chart, simply click the "Help" button, which will overlay the chart and provide guidance for your last move.
Now, you can click the "Deal" button to commence your practice session!
The objective of this trainer is to hone your skills in perfect blackjack strategy. While you begin with $1,000 in play money, your primary focus should be on playing accurately. Your moves will be tracked during your session, giving you an accuracy rating. Your goal is to consistently make the correct strategic decisions. Initially, you can consult the blackjack chart for guidance, but over time, aim to play without relying on the chart.
In the example below, you can see that this player has made 24 correct moves and 1 incorrect move, resulting in an accuracy rating of 96%.