Location: Kiev, Ukraine
- At least 2 years of experience in native android development, preferably using android studio;
- Integrate with different BE services through RESTapi / http requests / JSON;
- Experience incorporating 3rd party libraries/sdk's;
- Using git repositories;
- Strong emphasis on UX, using UI frameworks, MVP application design;
- One or more Apps published on Google Play store;
- A relevant academic BSC degree;
- Experience in DevOps, Server Management.
Will be a plus:
- Familiar with Java EE;
- Designing, building, developing top-notch mobile application for Android-based devices which allows users to apply for a loan and get immediate response;
- Writing clean, clear Android application in Java;
- Work side-by-side with back end engineers, product engineers, and others in an agile environment;
- Have your voice heard & work make a huge impact on our core products.
- Excellent communication skills;
- A hard worker with high work ethics and integrity;
- Accustomed to providing high quality and timely deliverables;
- A quick learner, sharp and be able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day's scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular team buildings and knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- Free English lessons with a native speaker.