Location: Odessa, Ukraine
The system architect functions in a world-wide team of architects, enabling cross-product line interaction, knowledge sharing and common shared platforms and technologies. The team handles all architectures and designs implemented by multiple development teams in an agile environment, for all different projects of INTERSOG.
The system architect position in Odessa will focus on the client architecture, feature and technology with focus on its quality, scalability and stability aspects.
Check out a related article:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Experience (Mobile applications development is preferred);
- Thorough understanding of the complete development life cycle, and a demonstrated competence in software system design;
- Thorough knowledge of OOP, design patterns, UML and key management;
- Good understanding of strategic business strategy;
- Understand the market and customer trends;
- Good understanding and experience of working in an agile (scrum) working environment;
- Excellent (English) communicative skills in presentation, negotiation and writing;
- Ability to work independently with third parties;
- Strong creative skills;
- Able to work on multiple projects in parallel;
- Highly self-motivated person able to drive projects forward without detailed guidance.
- Maintain the consistency and integrity of the INTERSOG system architecture through the product lifecycle to ensure it continues to deliver the required business value;
- Produce enabling specifications for new features or products;
- Define and maintain interface specifications between internal and external system components;
- Resolve and clarify technical objectives of the requirements, by ensuring the correct technical choices are made and by taking a system wide view;
- Act as a consultant to the development teams by providing expert knowledge on software design practices, and recommendations for component architectures based on the system and business perspective;
- Understand what the developers want and need from the architecture and mentor and coach them in the value of the architecture and how they use the architecture successfully;
- Support customer facing functions with clarifications on the evolution of INTERSOG architectural technology, as well as in cases of complex architectural customer environments;
- Contribute to a sustainable long term technology strategy by modeling solutions and performing trade-off analysis;
- Assist in the development of strategy;
- Convert the business strategy into a technical vision and strategy;
- Make the technical vision clear and unambiguous to the organization, ensuring that it is communicated clearly and often;
- Assist in the identification of potential patents, and in development of patent applications;
- Guide brainstorm sessions with other senior engineers.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- 5 paid personal or sick leave days (without a sick list);
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Free English lessons with a native speaker;
- Regular cookies, tea, coffee and fruit, plus fresh pastry every Friday;
- Regular team building and knowledge sharing meet-ups and events.