In the video below, Liv Erickson, VR and AR evangelist at Microsoft, will walk you through the basics of VR application development and, in particular, will address the following topics:
- The VR device ecosystem (desktop and mobile)
- Looking into the development side of VR
- Lifecycle of a VR application: render loop, hardware / input update, and game logic
- UX as a direct result of VR environment created
- Display performance and considerations
- Tooling: Unity, Unreal and WebVR
- Development options
- Planning a VR application
- Strategy to implement a VR app
- Testing VR app
- Building a VR application
Enjoy the video!
Check out a related article:
Are you looking for VR/AR consultants to join your project development team?
Send your request now!