The Northern Trust Corporation is an American international financial services company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The company was looking to build a marketing and target audience prospect tool.
Intersog built an educational and engaging marketing and prospecting tool that casts a wide net to wealth minded individuals and helps to qualify a target prospect; those with 10+ million dollars to invest. Thru the division of life-style choices: family, philanthropy, lifestyle and capital assets, this dynamic iPad app sets the user thru a path of interactive content to provide advisement and insights on managing their wealth assets. With quizzes, Q&A's, contact the experts and other features, Northern Trust is collecting valuable data thru the usage analytics tools as well as a user registration process that prompts user to provide additional details to help deliver the right content to them.
- Encrypted, secure data transfer; registration, login/authentication with user profile and preferences
- Interactive education for a life driven approach to wealth management
- Access to articles, images, toolkits, bookmarks, favorites, checklists, quizzes, videos and podcasts delivered to the iPad thru a robust web-based CMS managed by Northern Trust
- Retirement Calculator
- Advanced search functionality
- CMS allows for formatting, uploads, publish/expire data parameters, changing of category names and much more
Objective-C, LAMP based CMS, Omniture SiteCatalyst analytics
- Educates the target audience and others
- Thru analytics drills into the likelihood of user being a target prospect
- Enables Northern Trust to personalize content based on the user responses and app interactions
- Northern Trust can cast a wide net to a broad user base with low cost and high effectiveness