Whether you need to hire extra resources to augment your in-house software development team or hire on-demand plug and play IT consultants for your short-term project needs or build a dedicated Agile / Lean team to function as your standalone project unit remotely - we have people and proven project development methodologies and best practices to help you optimize budget, save OPEX, streamline development processes and do more for fewer investments!
Regardless of your preferred team placement location, we can fully staff and bring your team up to speed faster than any other local provider.
We source talent from an exclusive national and global pool of IT candidates readily available for local placement within the United States or in a remote location. The pool is updated with newly added resumes every day and is not seen elsewhere by local IT recruiters.
When Is It Best To Build Dedicated Software Teams?
- You have long-term software development needs, but do not want / cannot afford to keep your project team in-house because of the lack of sufficient tech infrastructure or extra HR, finance, and administrative hassle;
- You cannot find specialists with the required skills within domestic talent pool or cannot afford to pay what they cost locally;
- You need instant access to senior software development resources;
- You want to develop your web or mobile software the Agile way;
- You are doing distributed software development and need to transfer non mission critical tasks to a 3rd party provider;
- You are pressured by your investors / corporate leadership / market competition to reduce your software development budget / operating costs
- You want to do more development for the same budget
- You want to future-proof your software product and need to have it prototyped fast and at a reasonable price for target user feedback and/or better project pitch to investors
What’s In It For You?
TransparencyThere are no hidden agenda or overhead fees, as you pay for what you get. An added benefit is that you know the exact total monthly cost for your team, so you can plan and budget your software development projects efficiently. We let you fully manage your remote team and project execution! If you don't have PM resources in-house, we can provide / hire them to act as your site manager in a remote location.
Years of experience have given us a clear understanding of what is needed to run a successful remote software development team, so you can use the standard setup we offer, or customize the infrastructure the same way as in your home office. You can also visit your team, as frequently as you wish.
We're flexible in offering both onshore (within the USA) and offshore Agile Team Programs for your convenience and depending on your budget and desired timeframes for product delivery!
You can easily scale your team up or down as your software development needs or market conditions change. You can grow your team within 8 to 10 weeks, and dismiss your employee with just a 14 days notice.
Full IT, HR, and Finance Support
Due to elimination of overheads and hidden agenda, your team cost will eventually be lower than the cost of any time and material (T&M) project. We charge competitive prices for the quality of work we deliver!
The average cost for 3 team members located in Ukraine is around $15,000 a month; for the same team located nearshore in Canada is around $21,000 a month. Each developer averages 5 years of application development. We guarantee their skills and you swap resources with a two week's notice.
What's included in our Management Fee:
- Comprehensive full recruitment cycle to set up your team
- Retention — coaching individuals and teams, semiannual performance evaluation and development interviews, ad hoc HR support and consultancy, social and team building activities
- Team Start assistance (efficient ramp-up and quick time to market)
- Monitoring of team performance (we proactively identify areas where things can be improved and report them to clients)
- Process consulting, technical consulting, best practices knowledge sharing
- Full Infrastructure with standard workstation, basic software, Internet, Google Cloud Services (mail, docs, chat, calendar, apps)
- Modern office space in the downtown area with full administration and office management
- All taxes and social fees