Intersog offers Big Data and Analytics solutions for startups, SMEs and large enterprises that are looking to determine their Key Data Indicators (KDIs), build strategic roadmaps, and make use of large amounts of data they're sitting on.
Many businesses today are faced with two key Big Data challenges: skills shortage and the lack of business priority. We offer Full Stack data engineering, science and predictive analytics services as well as IT staffing for Big Data projects.
Today's Cloud technologies and Big Data as a Service model allow for significant reduction of time and cost needed to build from scratch or deploy and customize new-generation data analytics platforms and tools. We offer a smooth Big Data process to let you leverage the combined power of Cloud and Data Analytics.
Leapfrog or Just Leap?
Our Big Data / Cloud Services
- Big Data / BI development (ETL, data architecture, end-to-end data pipelines, self-service BI tools implementation, custom data dashboards)
- Strategic roadmaps
- Data cleansing, porting, leverage
- Cloud Managed services (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and others)
- Data visualization
- Data interfaces
- Data Analytics
- Onsite / virtual staff training and coaching to foster a data-driven decision culture
- Big Data as a Service (implementation of 3rd party tools and platforms as well as your Big Data roadmap)
- Ongoing support (part-time consultants to help solve your data issues, audit, correct and improve your Big Data solution)
Big Data Roadmap Requirements
- ROI-driven business goals
- Highest value use cases
- Actionable data (KDIs)
Extract - Transform - Load (ETL)
- Data integrity: clean, pertinent, secure
- Data porting
Your Big Data Success Factors
- Clear business objectives
- Defined Key Data Indicators
- Where, what and how to extract
- Skills and talent availability
- Start small, review, correct, scale
Intersog Big Data Strategy Assessment
Big Data Strategy Assessment (BDSA) for marketing/sales and/or operations
- ROI Driven - Defined project goals addressing an existing business objective or challenge
- Specify measurable outcomes
- Highest value use cases and actionable data (KDI)
- Current state (existing investments) review
- Findings Overview
- Nautical Chart – Evolutionary Roadmap
- Comprehensive proposal estimate
- Detailed project scope
- Process overview
- Timeline and Cost
- Milestone and due dates
If the results of your Big Data efforts have been questionable (and under high levels of scrutiny), it may be a good time to take a fresh approach. At Intersog, we trend to the future with what’s possible now and what’s coming next. The time and expense to achieve value fromBig Data initiatives has changed. With the right approach, you can direct the business to a self-service data-driven culture.
Our services are centered around 4 primary facets:
- ROI Driven
- High Value Uses Cases
- Key Data Indicators (KDI)
- Actionable Results
Intersog Big Data Tactical Services
Our Big Data Tactical Services (BDTS) include task-based activities such as data cleansing, ETL, centralizing and porting to data lake, tools set up, and education/training materials.
We hone in on low hanging fruit, staying focused, starting small, transforming internal skills, achieving value and then expansion and evolution. We dissect the meta from the micro and only spend time on the most pertinent data required to impact the business decisions that facilitate the overarching goals determined from the onset.