We're pleased to announce that our COO Kate Goldberg will present cases of win-win cooperation between sales and finance departments in IT companies at FeatIT, a conference dedicated to finance, economy and analytics of software development business.
Organized by the IT Ukraine Association, the conference will be held on June 5, 2015, and will address the following topics:
- Current and future macroeconomic conditions influencing the growth of IT companies in general and evolution of software development business in particular
- Finance regulatory oversight
- How to find a credible, reliable and financially stable business partner
- Legal disputes between banks and IT companies
- How to build an effective finance department in an IT focused organization and make it work in synergy with other departments
- How to build trust and effective cooperation between CEO and CFO, CFO and Sales, CFO and HR
Key speakers include experts and C-level suite of successful Ukrainian IT companies and organizations including CEO of SoftServe, former CFO of EPAM Systems, CFOs of Provectus, Miratech, Stanfy, N-іX, and others.
Check out a related article:
Kate Goldberg will take the floor to speak about Win-Win Cooperation Between Sales and Finance Departments. During her presentation, Kate will explain a difference in business goals set for business development and finance teams and the key roots of conflicts between them. She'll speak about budget planning, invoicing, release plans, and how to make sure sales and finance departments are on the same page.