We’re pleased to announce that Intersog will be hosting an upcoming Mobility Solutions Shared Interest Group (SIG) meeting by Chicago Chapter of the Association of IT Professionals (AITP). The meeting will take place in Chicago Yacht Club on September 30, 2015, from 3 to 5:30 pm.
Dedicated to Mobility Analytics, the meeting will feature panelists from BMW, Citi, ComED, Sears and U.S. Foods that will discuss:
- Current state of mobile offerings
- Mobile analytics approach and facets of consideration
- How to align mobile analytics with business strategy
- Depth of mobile data to be collected and benchmarked
- Big data vs a moment
- Most useful analytics tools
This event is free for members and non-members of AITP. However, registration is mandatory and will close by September 23, 2015.
For event details, agenda and registration please go to AITP’s website.
Check out our video coverage of the previous Mobility Group’s meeting!