For the 5th consecutive year Kiev will host iForum, Ukraine's biggest conference and networking event for Internet professionals with over 5,000 participants.
On 24 April 2013 for the 5th consecutive year Kiev will be hosting iForum, Ukraine's biggest conference and networking event for Internet professionals that promises to bring together over 5,000 national and foreign participants.
Read more about our mobile app development company.
Targeted at both online business leaders and IT engineers, the conference will run in six simultaneous streams featuring speakers and panel discussions:
- INTERNET BUSINESS will cover the following topics: moving business from offline to online, legal issues in online business, online business communication and relationships (payment systems, platforms, social networks), eMarketing methodologies and client-vendor relationships.
- ADS / ANALYTICS / PROMOTION will discuss key traffic increase methods, how to boost online sales and how to effectively analyze and measure online advertizing.
- STARTUPS / E-COMMERCE will feature 20-minute long reports on Internet entrepreneurship presented by leading Ukrainian startups and global Internet companies and portals such as IBM, Google, and Yandex.
- MOBILE / GAMING will aim at entrepreneurs using mobile platforms to develop and streamline business. Some of the hot topics to be discussed include global mobile trends, peculiarities of using different platforms for business, issues in moving products from one platform to another, building integrated services, desktop / mobile apps, consoles, mobile monetization, etc. The stream will gradually flow into the GAMING section that will discuss major gaming industry trends, in particular mobile and social games and console games.
- INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES will discuss trends in Cloud, Big Data and NoSQL data warehousing, mobile and web development and platforms, new programming languages and frameworks.
- WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS will be conducted by world famous entrepreneurs and tech and innovation addicts including Tim Rohrich (Pioneers), Philipp Moehring (Seedcamp), Lars Buch (Startupbootcamp) and Rob Fitzpatrick (dex.io).
INTERSOG will attend iForum to get a snapshot of today's Internet business in Ukraine, how it's influenced by digital innovation and new disruptive technologies and review current opportunities available for domestic Internet startups. We'll be highlighting the event in Twitter (#intersog, #iforum2013) and other social networks, so stay tuned!