- Knowledge of JS Frameworks (React.js, Angular.js, js);
- Familiarity with Flux/Babel;
- Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- Experience with Git/Gulp;
- Сross browser markup;
- Knowledge of Stylus/SASS;
- Good level of English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular team buildings and knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- Free English lessons with a native speaker.