Or do you want to check your future app’s look-and-feel before writing a single line of code?
We can help you create your mobile application prototype to help you better assess your project idea feasibility and get buy-in and software development budget approval by your leadership!
In many cases, prototyping a robust enterprise solution may cost you hundreds thousands of dollars! Due to our solid nearshore / offshore footprint, we're able to save you up to 50% of your prototype development spending as compared to onshore / in-house development! And we never compromise with quality of our delivery!
We offer unique Workshop To Prototype service that results in a clickable prototype of your mobile solution as well as a detailed Application Development specification tailored specifically to your product, user needs and challenges, and based on your industry best practices!
Prototyping at Intersog
Since application development is a very expensive process, you need to be 100% sure your future app will really rock in the market to provide both an appropriate ROI and long-term profits for your company.
Using our application prototyping services will help you determine whether your app idea is really viable or is yet too raw and needs a revision or a major overhaul.
Why Prototype Your Mobile App Before Building It?
- Find out if there is a need for your app within a given user group and if it has what it takes to achieve your business goals and customer loyalty;
- Explore features, design and Calls to Action before developing your final application concept;
- Check early if your database design works well, and what app performance bottlenecks and implementation issues may arise;
- Better pitch your app idea to investors / publishers;
- Get wireframes to better communicate your app’s structure, content, data hierarchy, functionality and performance to your in-house or remote mobile development team / service provider.
What Do We Need From You To Deliver Your Mobile App Prototype?
- Detailed app concept and vision;
- Any draft sketches you have;
- A list of mandatory and optional features and characters;
- All specific wishes you may have for your future app;
- Technical requirements spec (if you have any; if you don’t have it - no worries, we’ll be happy to help you create one from scratch).