Global mobile app sales are expected to reach $50 billion by 2016 with iOS dominating the market. According to App Annie, in Q2 2013 iOS App Store generated 2.3x the app revenue of Google Play that proves iOS to be the most lucrative platform in terms of apps monetization. Despite the overall significance of Apple iPad and the speed at which it has gained popularity globally (over $80 billion in sales in less than 3 years), iPhone remains the key product for Apple and its legacy is still most significant for the company. Therefore, iPhone development is something that will stay and be in demand for a very long time going forward. With over 200 iOS apps in iTunes Intersog has got an extensive experience with iPhone application development. Choosing us as your iPhone development partner, you automatically get access to the state-of-the-art development, design and app marketing and promotion resources.
Some of the major factors that influence popularity of iPhone development are
- iPhone apps are very engaging (iPhone users spend an average of 75 minutes on their phones daily, as opposed to 49 minutes for Android users)
- iPhone apps monetize well via in-app ads and purchases, and app fees
- If you build apps for iOS 6, you can be sure they will work well on the iPhone devices all the way from iPhone 3GS to the latest iPhone 5
- In order to be part of the iTunes marketplace, all iOS apps should comply with very strict standards of excellence and usability, so, as a rule, iPhone apps provide better quality user experiences compared to apps built on other platforms
- iPhone app development allows features such as superior data able to handle in-app systems, elimination of data replication, protection against data loss, enhanced data safety and encryption, etc. They all make iPhone apps well protected from data fraud or cyber attacks.