Our Client (under NDA) is an innovative startup that adds social gaming to racket sports and encourages competition through gamification.
The Client needed to hire a mobile app development team to build native mobile apps for their proprietary wristband. The app is targeted at racket sports players and allows them to track and record their game progress with a click of button. After a thorough research of outsourcing providers and their capabilities, the Client chose Intersog as a mobile development partner.
- PM / BA
- Senior iOS developer
- Senior Android developer
- UX/UI designer
- Back-end developer
- Systems administrator (security)
Temporary IT resources were also provided to help speed up development and integration processes.
Intersog-hosted Agile software team was in charge of the following functionality:
- UX design and front-end / back-end development of native iOS, Android and Windows Phone apps
- App’s pairing with a wearable gadget via Bluetooth, 3G/4G/Wifi
- App’s optimization for Apple Watch
- A generalized UI allowing the Client’s server to interact with an external wearable / mobile device
- User signup and authentication
- Integration with social networks
- Data privacy
- Scoreboard and live scoreboard broadcast
- Real-time announcer
- Steps counter
- Personal statistics and achievements (gamification)
- Local and social ranking
- Data mining, and many more