Location: Kiev, Ukraine
- 3+ years of experience in BE server side development;
- Expert level in Java EE (Tomee or Jboss is a BIG +);
- RDBMS (Postgre & MySql) & sql writing and tuning;
- NoSql/BigData technologies (Hadoop/ Cassandra/ MongoDB/ CouchDB/ Redis or others is also a +);
- Deploying and using different cloud hosting services specifically on AWS & Heroku;
- Integrate with 3rd party services through RESTapi / http requests;
- Knowledge and past experience in using git repositories, branches, concept and best practices, familiarity with agile work style and using Atlassian/Jira;
- Experience in DevOps (CI/CD concepts and tools).
- Excellent communication skills;
- A hard worker with high work ethics and integrity;
- Accustomed to providing high quality and timely deliverables;
- A quick learner, sharp and be able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day's scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular team buildings and knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- Free English lessons with a native speaker.
Ever wanted to build something from scratch and influence all levels of the business and operations of the company? Build something that people actually need? This is a great chance to make a difference in people's lives. We care about the journey just as much as we care about the end result. You think you’ve got what it takes? Come and join us.
Our client provides credit to those who are deprived of it in consequence of their insufficient credit history. It is a new approach to lending using alternative credit risk analysis to mitigate the need for collateral manual risk assessment.