The Ukrainian community of software developers was exploring salaries in the national IT and software exports markets in May and June 2014, and has just published their survey results. If you're thinking about adding external workforce to your current software development endeavors or setting up own software / mobile development team abroad, this information may be useful in your choice of the outsourcing destination. Note that all salaries presented here are in USD, monthly, net (excl. taxes) and median.
1. Ukrainian Software Developer salaries across all major IT cities: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk..
2. Software Developer salaries in Kyiv
3. Software Developer salaries by programming languages / technologies
4. Software Developer salaries by company type
5. Software Developer salaries by vertical / niche
Read more about ios app development.
Profile of respondents: 5,000+ IT specialists, of them 88% are male and 12.4% - female, the medial age is 26 y.o. In Ukraine, seniority levels are determined in the following way (apart from individual leadership qualities):
- senior software developer - 6+ years of experience
- senior QA engineer - 5+ years
- software engineer - 3 years
- junior software engineer - 1 year
Read more about app development company.
Also, please feel free to check our own Software Developer Salary Report as of May 2014 based on the Intersog HR data.
Data source: dou.ua