Our Chief Scientist Rob Grzywinski presents a step by step guide on how to create a data infrastructure system with the following requirements:
- It records sensor data (time, interval, value)
- One historical file (1+ year of data)
- Multiple updates per day (can miss days)
- Inserts and Updates (no deletes)
- It supports point-in-time queries
- It identifies data gaps
- It identifies additions and/or updates from a new feed
This is an absolute must-watch for all data scientists and analysts!
Do you need professional assistance with your Big Data project?
Get in touch to learn how you'll benefit from working with us!